WOODY NOOK HOUSE
Following the completion of their new home on the property, the owners of Woody Nook Wines have renovated their former residence and from October 1, 2012 it will be available to the public as a holiday rental.
It is a well appointed, cosy property with unique rustic charm, overlooking the vineyard on one side and the winery's magnificent forest backdrop on the other. Woody Nook is equidistant from Margaret River, Busselton and Dunsborough, making an ideal base for visiting all the attractions of the area.
Breakfast is included at the Nookery Café. Lunch is served there every day from 11.30 a.m. until 3 p.m.; coffees and teas from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. Complimentary wine tasting is available at the cellar door from 10 a.m. until 4.30 p.m. and the giftshop is well worth a browse as it is full of novel, inexpensive wine-related items, many exclusive to Woody Nook in Australia.
- One bedroom downstairs with a double bed.
- One bedroom upstairs with four single beds.
- Two double sofabeds on the spacious mezzanine level.
- I.e. A total of 10 can be accommodated.
- Bedlinen & towels provided.
- Pot belly stove with firewood supplied.
- Reverse cycle air conditioner.
- Oven, dishwasher, microwave, washing machine & dryer.
- Jacuzzi bath and shower.
- Upper balcony at front with rocking chairs.
- Back verandah overlooking vineyard with rocking chairs.
- Dining table with 8 chairs.
- BBQ, barbeque table and 10 directors chairs.
- TV and DVD player.
- Tea & coffee making.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- One charge year round - $250 per night for one or two persons.
- $30 per extra person.
- Minimum 3 nights.
- No pets and no children under 12 years.
- Continental breakfast included and served in The Nookery Café 8.30 a.m. to 10.30 a.m. Cooked dishes available.
- Check in 3 p.m. and no later than 5 p.m. unless by prior arrangement. Check out 10 a.m. Our changeover and cleaning day is Monday so we can take reservations for the following combination of days:
- Mon/Tues/Weds or longer, ending Sunday night.
- Tues/Weds/Thurs or longer, ending Sunday night.
- Weds/Thurs/Fri or longer, ending Sunday night.
- Deposit of one night’s accommodation payable with confirmed reservation. Balance due on check-in.
- Cancellation 14 days or more prior to arrival – a $50 fee payable;
Cancellation 7-14 days prior to arrival – a $100 fee payable;
Cancellation 7 days or less prior to arrival – no refund of deposit.